Coaching and Feedback | Dr. Joane V. Serrano

More videos

0
(0)
Podcast
Downloadables
Podcast
Downloadables

How useful was this resource?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

As you found this post useful...

Follow us on social media!

We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!

Let us improve this post!

Tell us how we can improve this post?

21 Comments

• Myrna Pedido
    Reply

Thank you for a very informative lessons on how toconduct effective coaching and feedbacks to our learners.

• Kevin Cecilio
    Reply

Coaching and feedback are important part of learning. We should help students with our expertise to improve their skills and performances. I agree that It is definitely a good habit of a teacher/educator to find out things or solutions.

• Mary Grace Serrano
    Reply

Coaching and feedback are two important activities in learner support. Coaching is helping students learn independently and improve their performance in a certain activity. It helps the learners in achieving their learning goals. Teachers as coach allow students to find answers on their own through investigating and researching. Feedback on the other hand refines students’ performance. it is the giving of comments and suggestions on how to improve the learners’ works. It is necessary that teachers give personalized feedback rather than number or letter grades only. In doing so, teachers are opening the lines of communication for the students to ask questions or make clarifications. Feedback can also be from their co-learners, from the community or from the learners.

• GILBERT BERSOLA
    Reply

Coaching and feedback are two important things in Learner Support especially in distance learning. Coaching is different from teaching. It is letting students work on their own but teachers must still guide students. Feedback on the other hand must be provided to students for them to know their status in terms of distance learning.